6. A.D. Pellegrini, (2007). The Relationship Between Kindergartner's Play and achievement in Rereading, language and Writing, Psychology in the Schools Journal.
7. Alfgeirlogi Kristi Janssen, Inga Dora Sigfusdottir, John P Allegrante, (2010). Health behavior and Academic Achievement Among Adolescents: The Relative contribution of Dietary Habits, physical activity, Body Mass Index and self-Esteem, Health Education and Behavior Journal.
8. Arise, B, (2004). A comparison of athletes and non-athletes at highly selective colleges academic performance and personal development. Research in higher education, Vol. 45.
9. California Department Education (CDE), (2002). The Effect of Physical Activity on Academic Achievement of Mathematic and Spelling of Students scores, Health Education Journal.
10. Cardin, K., Almond, K, & Grottos, K, (2001). College student athlete's success both in and out of the classroom. New directions for student services, 93, 19-33.
11. Carlson, Susan et al (2008). Physical Education and Academic Achievement in Elementary School: Data from the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study, Health Association Journal.
12. Chomitz, Slining, et al (2009). Is There a Relationship Between Physical Fitness and Academic Achievement? Positive Results from Public School Children in the Northeastern United States, Journal of School Health.
13. COE Dawn, Podulka, et al (2006). Effect of Physical Education and Activity levels on Academic Achievement in Children, Medicine and Science in Sport and Exercise Journal.
14. Douglas, J. Watt, Inman, Mark S. Tremblay, (2000). Physical Activity, Self Confidence and Academic Achievement of Adolescents, Health.
15. Gilin sky, B.S, Nicole. J. (2010). Physical Activity and Self –Regulatory Capabilities: Examining Relationship with Academic Self – Efficacy and Academic Outcomes, A Dissertation In Educational Psychology, Texas Tech University.
16. Kantoma, M. et al (2010). Physical activity, emotional and behavioral problems, maternal education and self-reported educational performance of adolescents; Health Education Journal.
17. Lesley, Mitchell, (2003). The Relationship Between Physical Activity and Academic Achievement, Health Association Journal.
18. Sigfusdottir, Inga et al (2007). Health Behavior and Academic Achievement in Icelandic School Children, Health Education Research Journal.
19. Tremblay, Inman, Willms, (2000). The Effect of Physical Activity on Self Confidence and Healthy Behavior, Educational Students Journal.
20. Trudeau. Francois, Shepherd. Roy J. (2010). Relationship of physical activity to brain health and the academic performance of school children, Lifestyle Medicine Journal.
21. Yu. C.C.W, et al (2006). Are Physical Activity and Academic Performance Compatible? Academic Conduct Physical Activity and Self –Esteem of Hong Kong Chinese Primary School Children, Educational Studies Journal.