Lutfihak, Bulut Cagri
, Gunday Gurhan
, Gunduz Ulusoy
, Kemal Kilic
, (2010) "Organizational support for intrapreneurship and its interaction with human capital to enhance innovative performance", Management Decision, Vol. 48 Iss: 5, pp.732 – 755.
- Balkin, D. B., Markman, G. D., & Gomez-Mejia, L. R. (2000). Is CEO pay in high technology firms related to innovation? Academy of Management Journal, 43(6): 1118–1129.
- Boris Urban, Kristo Nikolov(2013). Sustainable corporate entrepreneurship initiatives: a risk and reward analysis, Technological and Economic Development of Economy, vol 19: 383-408.
- Burglemann, R.A. (1983). Designs for Corporate Entrepreneurship, California Management Review, 26: 154-66.
- Castonguay, S. "Technology, innovation and grit: faster, higher, stronger in disabled sports". WIPO Magazine, 2008. 4, PP:3-5.
- Cornwall, J.R. & Perlman, B. (1990). Organizational Entrepreneurship, Home- wood: Irwin.
- Guiyao Tang, Li-Qun Wei, Ed Snape , Ying Chu Ng (2014). How effective human resource management promotes corporate entrepreneurship: evidence from China. The International Journal of Human Resource Management. vol 14: 203-224.
- Hisrich, Robert D. and Peters.(2002). Michael P., Entrepreneurship, Tuta Mc Graw- Hill Publishing Company, Fifth Edition.
- Hornsby, J.S., Kuratko, D. & Zahra, S.A. (2002). Middle managers` perception of the internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship: assessing a measurement scale, Journal of Business Venturing, 17(2): 253-73.
- Howard, Mildred Patricia.(2004). A study of the relayionship between transformational leadership and organizational culture, Phd, Western Michigan university.
- Jeffrey G. Covin, Kimberly M. Green,
, Dennis P. Slevin, (2006), Strategic Process Effects on the Entrepreneurial Orientation–Sales Growth Rate Relationship, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Volume 30, Issue 1,
- Kuratko, D.F. Montagno, R.V., & Hornsby, J.S. (1990). Developing an intrapreneurial assessment instrument for an effective corporate entrepreneurial environment, Strategic Management Journal, 11(1): 49-58.
- Laursen, K. (2002). The importance of sectoral differences in the application of complementary HRM practices for innovation performance. International Journal of the Economics of Business, 9(1): 139–156.
- Laursen, K., & Foss, N. J. (2003). New HRM practices, complementarities, and the impact on innovative performance, Cambridge Journal of Economics, 27(2): 243–263.
- Marvel Mathew , Griffin Abbie , John M. Hebda and Bruce A. Vojak (2007), “Studying Highly Valued Technical Professional Motivation Using a Corporate Entrepreneurship Framework: Voices from the Field,” Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice, 31:5 (September).
- Recklies, D. (2001). The 7-s Model, Available at: http:// www. themanager. org/ models/ 7s%20model.htm.
- Stoner, J., Freeman, E., & Gilbert, D. (1995). Management, New York: Prentice- Hall Publishers.
- Woods, P. (2003). Performance Management of Australian and Singapurean expatriates, Internatinal Journal of Manpower, 24(5): 517-534.